Campbell Village Veterinary Clinic has a rare opening for a veterinary technician. We are a 2-doctor veterinary practice in Dallas, TX and would love to add an experienced Veterinary Technician to our fun, family-oriented team. This position is an excellent opportunity to be a part of an animal hospital team that truly cares about each other and the clients and pets we serve.
- An established, well-known and community minded veterinary hospital. We have a rich history of meeting the needs of the pets in our community.
- A “high touch,” high-quality veterinary practice that prides itself on outstanding client service and education, as well as exceptional patient care.
- a fun, and team-focused group. We offer a playful, friendly work environment with a very strong focus on a team approach.
- A compassionate team player with a strong desire to EXCEED the expectations of your clients.
- A quick learner who prides themselves on efficiency and attention to detail.
- Great at client education and enjoy answering questions about our services and explaining treatment plans.
- An experienced Veterinary Assistant or Veterinary Technician with at least 6 months experience in a small-animal setting, but we are willing to train the right person, as cultural fit is critical for our practice.
We offer a very generous compensation package which includes health insurance, a scrub allowance, paid vacation time and veterinary care discounts.
Interested? We would love to meet you and share why we think Campbell Village Veterinary Clinic is a wonderful place to work, develop and help pets! To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to Jessica at email@example.com