We are pleased to announce as of July 5th, 2021 we will be welcoming all our clients and 4 legged friends back into the building. We know that people are excited about Governor Greg Abbott’s Executive Order relating to the opening of Texas, and the lifting of restrictions. However, we will be keeping some of our previous protocols in place to minimize exposure, as the virus is still a risk.
PROTOCOL UPDATES FOR YOUR NEXT VISIT
Campbell Village Animal Hospital has been utilizing curbside/drop-off care during the pandemic so that we can continue to provide quality veterinary care to our clients and patients while keeping you and our staff safe. Now that a vaccine is here and infection rates are declining, we are modifying our curbside care procedures to allow clients in the building.
- When you arrive for your pet’s appointment, please call the office at (972) 931-9206, and let us know your name, your pet’s name, and your car model and color. A Client Service team member will come out and escort you and your pet into the building.
- Currently, we are only bringing medications out for curbside pickup. Give us a call, and one of our staff members will run your medications out to the car.
- We will be limiting the flow of clients in the office by checking clients in and out of exam rooms, reducing the wait at the front desk as well as ensuring cleaned and sanitized surfaces for each visit.
- Masks must be worn by unvaccinated individuals at all times inside the building, and we request that you wear one whenever interacting closely with one of our staff members.
- We ask that all boarding drop-offs meet a technician at our rear entrance before bringing them inside.
- We are continuing curbside service for tech appointments, drop-offs, and for pharmacy pick-ups.
Please don’t hesitate to call us at (972) 931-9206 if you have questions or need assistance for your pet in any way. Thanks for your cooperation and stay well. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to seeing you soon!
The staff at Campbell Village Veterinary Hospital